WALTHER PPQ SPECIAL OPERATIONS SPRING AIRSOFT PISTOL
CREATE ACCOUNT OR LOGIN TO SEE PRICING
WALTHER PPQ SPECIAL PISTOL
The Walther PPQ, or the Police Pistol Quick Defense, is a relatively new addition to the tactical firearms and shooting community. Based on Walther’s popular P99 series of pistol, the PPQ is a modified and redesigned version of said pistol. It has seen some use in various police units and is gaining in popularity in the firearms and tactical shooting communities around the world.
Sporting similar comfortable ergonomics to its real counter part, the Umarex Walther PPQ Special Operations is extremely comfortable airsoft spring pistol to shoot. The pistol sports a high strength polymer body, making the pistol very lightweight, and is dotted with officially licensed Carl Walther GmbH Sportwaffen trademarks. The slide is really easy to cycle, made easier with the aggressive slide serrations. It features a railed frame so users can add accessories like flashlights or lasers. The pistol grip is contoured to fit almost any hand and feels incredibly comfort to hold in either hand.
- High strength polymer construction
- Spring-powered airsoft gun
- Officially licensed by Carl Walther GmbH Sportwaffen
- 300 FPS with .12g BBs
- Length is 7.25″ / 18.42 cm
- Functioning safety switch
- Functioning slide release
- Double trigger safety
- Ergonomic and contoured pistol grip
- 15 round magazine with an 85 BB reservoir
- Railed frame for lights and lasers