BULLDOG UNIVERSAL LI-PO CHARGER
CREATE ACCOUNT OR LOGIN TO SEE PRICING
BULLDOG UNIVERSAL Li-ion/Li-po SMART CHARGER
Please note – this charger has a 2 pin USA plug, so will require a UK plug adapter.
This is the Bulldog Universal Li-Po Charger, an easy compact balance charger for Li-Po airsoft battery.
This outstanding Bulldog LiPo charger has a USA 2 pin wall plug. However, at Just BB Guns we are now including a 3 pin UK fused wall adapter FREE.
- Smart universal charger for Li-Ion and Li-Polymer battery pack with capacity > 500 mAh.
- Four voltage selections at 3.7 v, 7.4 v, 11.1 v and 14.8 v.
- Universal 100 v – 240 v AC input for worldwide power usage.
- 500 mA constant charging current.
- Automatic charging stop when the battery pack is fully charged, or when each cell’s voltage reaches 4.2 v.
- With Tamiya connector.
Input voltage: 100VAC-240VAC 50HZ-60HZ;
Rating input current: 250 mA
Full-load power: 12 W
Battery type and specification: 1~4S Li-Ion/Po battery
Charging current: 500 mA
Charging voltage: 2.5~16.8 v
Weight: Approx. 370 g
Dimension: 119 * 60 * 37 mm
This is an easy-to-use charger, just connect the battery to the charger, making sure that the polarity is connected in the right way;
Select right voltage level for your pack:
- For 3.6/3.7 v 1-cell pack, set switch button 3.7 position on the charger.
- For 7.2/7.4 v 2-cell pack, set switch button 7.4 position on the charger.
- For 10.8/11.1 v 3-cell pack, set switch button 11.1 position on the charger.
- For 14.4/14.8 v 4-cell pack, set switch button 14.8 position on the charger.
Then connect the charger to the AC power supply.
Green: Empty load or fully charged.
Off: Short circuit.
- Use special caution when working with Li-Ion/ Li-Polymer cells and packs, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mishandled.
- Make sure user has enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in a fire-proof environment in charging.
- Never leave batteries unattended when charging.
- Do not put batteries on the car seat, wood surface or carpet when charging.
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misusing or mishandling, not for any damage caused by other Li-Ion batteries.
- Do not make any changes to the charger, charger accessories or connectors, as this might cause an electrical shortage, fire or over-heating during charging.
Before purchasing a battery or charger please read our important warning and disclaimer here.