KN95 Disposable Face Mask GDK Pack of 10
€6.90 Ex VAT
The KN95 Respirator Mask is a face mask that protects from chemicals, dust and particles from metal smelting and processing manufacturing, as well as other airborne harmful substances. The mask fits snugly around the face to prevent particles and harmful substances from entering your nose and mouth. KN95 face masks are designed to filter out a minimum of 95% of particles, with 5 layers of fabric which make the filtration system highly effective. KN95 can be used to prevent harmful substances from entering the respiratory system through the nose and mouth. The mask’s 3D shape is designed according to the ergonomics of your face to ensure a secure fit and increase the breathing capability of the mask, improve air permeability and make it more comfortable to wear and breathe. These KN95 respirator face masks are disposable and should not be washed or used more than once. You should discard your face mask and replace it with a new one before it becomes a risk for contact transmission or before they become less effective.
- UK stock
- Pack of 10 masks
- On construction sites to protect against dust and other particles
- In agriculture to protect from dust, vapours, fumes and mould spores
- In healthcare to protect from germs and infection
- Personal use to prevent the spread of infection from yourself and for protection from other people’s germs
Key features of the KN95 Mask
- Individually wrapped
- 5 layers
- 95% bacterial filtration
We recommend disposing of each face mask after any of the following:
- Aerosol generating procedures (AGPs), which are Covid-19 specific infection control measures for inpatients.
- Your mask becomes contaminated with blood or any other bodily fluids.
- Close contact with any potentially infectious patient who requires contact precautions.
- If any contact is made with the inside of the respirator. You should avoid touching the inside of the respirator at all times.
How to use this product:
- Open the mask fully, position the mask with the metal nose strip up.
- Use both hands to press the metal nose strip to fit the bridge of the nose and achieve a better protective effect.
- Store the mask in a dry, ventilated, non-corrosive gas environment and away from fire sources and flammable materials.
- Make sure to clean your hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitiser before and after applying or adjusting your mask.